Saturday, December 25, 2010

Announcement: Article "American Socioeconomics and The Race Problem"

I am working on a project called "American Socioeconomics and The Race Problem."

It will go over how our socioeconomics influences the behavoirs of each class and how this relates to the actions as a whole of each race.

I hope to use a format that will make the article understandable to the lay-person and in-depth enough for a sociologist or economist. This means the article will take a great deal of time to come up with, even though I have done a lot of work on it already.

If you know anyone who would like to join this project (sociologists, economists and/or race experts) please e-mail me at seifeldeine@gmail.com.

If I have someone co-author this article, it will be available only by purchases. If I do it myself, I will either put it on scribd with "My Green, String Less Hoody," and other articles that may be there or, depending on how much time and effort it takes me, I will make it an e-book available for purchase.

I hope all is well and you had a great day!

Sincerely,

Seif-Eldeine Och